WiDirect Version 2.3 Release Notes
Release Date: August 15, 2012
- Bug fixes, stability improvements
- Access plans now support multiple profiles
- Maximum connection/idle time access plan options
- Account MAC restrictions
- Throttled bandwidth option after data cap reached
- Native PayPal support in firewall
- Bulk coupon upload
- Improved authentication based on MAC address
- Registration page will be displayed on administrator page.
This release moves various configuration variables to a new configuration file:
Configuration options that used to be located in other PHP files will now be in the above file.
This update will erase the message of the day. Be sure to back up the message of the day before you update.
From command line:
sudo yum update awicp*