Release Notes Version 2.1
Revision as of 10:10, 22 March 2012 by Veasey
WiDirect Version 2.1
Release date: 10/26/2012
- Bug Fixes, security, and stability improvements
- Additional AP data sent to WiDirect for AP status viewing.
- Content filtering-List of sites editable from the web.
- Authorize.net CIM support and recurring billing.
- LDAP Authentication for logins.
- Additional options when configuring logins via a RADIUS server.
- Additional options can be enabled through SSH:
- Make the user's registration date editable.
- Allow the user's number of simultaneous connections to be editable.
- Plan setup costs (charged only the first time they choose a plan on a recurring plan)
- Reports for number of connections/registrations per hour.
- Download usage reports per client.
- User's connection history shows the client the user is using.
- Improved roaming behind WiClients.
- Added invoice number and item description to Authorize.net payments.
From command line:
sudo yum update awicp*